Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Be it ever so humble....

:D I'm emerging from work (not for another 10 days!!!!) and warcraft (75.5 and counting, yaaalll) to say that it is good to be home. Mom and Abuyya (what I call my Dad) and my awesome sister, picked me up at the airport terminal about an hour ago. It is good to be here. :) More later, if I feel like it. For the moment, bid me good leveling. I'd like to be raiding by next week, maybe sooner.

Ooh, and I must post here my ultimate intro-epic raid gear for hunters. But right now, back to leveling and then Dark Knight, which is supposed to be a really good movie. Oh, and you know, all that happy good energy from family. :D :D :D

Oh and I must add that I passed everything, some things better than others. :D It wasn't a great semester. It was, in fact, a crappy semester, but it's done and I survived. I'm employed and I don't have to repeat anything. I'm planning on joining the gymnastics team and I'm happy. Can't complain. There's more to life than grades. Now, next semester, I need to work on keeping more and getting the grades I can get. Because I can. Yes, I can! :D Hey, I told you I was in a good mood.

No comments: