Sunday, December 14, 2008

I need to go to bed.

I'm tired and grumpy and cranky. Yes, I am both grumpy and cranky. Nowadays working hard just gets me down a lot of the time. I don't feel like there's any payoff. Maybe I get something out of it and maybe not and the last time I worked this hard, it felt like climbing a mountain, getting to the top and resting a little and then getting ready to leap, feeling your haunches bunch under you and... getting smacked right back, how dare you try to fly? You might hurt yourself. I know I'm being cryptic and I'm not going to explain.

I'm supposed to be forgetting all this. But, I can't. It plagues everything I do that involves any kind of effort, which is everything. I'm going to bed.

At least the stupid finals are Monday and Tuesday. Awesome.

No comments: