Friday, December 5, 2008

I'm debating going home for the weekend. It's just the hop from here in College Park to Baltimore and I have all my study stuff with me. Laptop + charger, check; Calculus book + problem sheet + calculator + solutions manual, check.

The only thing I don't have is the ticket that they didn't take the last time I went home. I could use said ticket, but it'll be good for a while. I could use it when I go home for semester break instead.

Eating my mom's cooking and hoping there's some blondie left vs. eating canned bean chili (I'm trying to be ultra- dirt- cheap right now.). Hmm, is there even a question?

I don't want to make the trip, but I want to go home. Eeny meeny miny mo. Oh well, I have a whole half an hour and then some to decide.

Edit: this blog needs a new design. I'm thinking cutout paper-looking shapes, trees, houses, smoke coming from the chimneys, a horse corral. It'll be a landscape going down the side of the page to replace the current blogger template. For the colors I'm thinking pale pastels: blue, green, some pink maybe. Of course, I can't do this until after finals.

T-10! 10! Hang in there, me.

No comments: