Wednesday, December 10, 2008

We're on DC Blogs!!! An audience! Finally! I'm using too many exclamation points today! haha, anyway woohoo if you're reading this blog for the first time. Hopefully, you'll keep reading. I need some comments up in here. :D

And that's all for now. Calculus final is in 5 days and I need to study my little behind off. Oh, really quickly because I'm all proud of myself: Gymnastics final was today. We had a mock meet and I landed my front handspring vault! I did the floor exercise front handspring over a block so it doesn't count as much, but last Monday in practice, I landed it twice on the trampoline. This matters because I've been working on it all semester and those are the only two times I've landed it unassisted. I landed it though. I've improved. :D

The break needs to be all about hitting the gym and yoga. I am seriously thinking of going out for the exhibition team next year. Ok, back to work.

If you are ever in College Park, check out Pizza Roma. Cold double cheese pizza from there is awesome.

/cry. I want my life back. 5 more days. 5 more days til finals are over!

No comments: