Friday, December 5, 2008

Yay, I get to post again.

Ok, so I read a lot of blogs. Other people's blogs, that is, but I don't read the new posts. I read the starting posts. I am still hoping that eventually I will read all 2-3 years of back posts and get to the person's new posts. I wouldn't change the way I read them though. It's like reading a story. Just think how cool it'll be if I ever get to the part that's still happening. :D

I'm tired as usual. Too tired to post more. Too tired for full sentences. Debating going to bed and to sleep before 6:30. That tired. Calculus is still the bane of my existence this semester. I like Java though, which is very, very comforting and fulfilling and makes it all worth it. I might maybe, just maybe, have found my THING. That would be wonderful. Wonderful enough to make long, busy, sleepless nights and limits (aaaaaaaaiiiiiiieeeeee) worth it.

This is a note to myself because I'm in a forgetting mood right now. I forgot twice already what I was going to post about and then remembered each time.

So, 1/ Post helpful sounds for the study of Calculus. 2/ Post another episode of dear classmates or whatever I called it. 3/ Post something I just forgot. Maybe I'll remember what it was. 4/ Learn to draw draping and the effect of shapes on fluid shapes such as fabric, for a potential comic.

I'm so tired.

No comments: