Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Simpsons has Muslims on it! The little boy's mother has a veil too. I think I'm pleased. Note though: The u in Muslim is pronounced oo as in foot, not u as in bun. It doesn't rhyme with muslin. Thank you for reading. This has been your friendly informative moment.

Also, Homer is an idiot.

And I am pleased. I won't spoil it, but if you haven't seen it already and you have Muslims in your classes at school or you work with us or whatever and you don't talk to us or think we're freaks or whatever, watch the show. Maybe the funny-looking Simpsons people can enlighten you. Oh, and once again, oo not u. It doesn't rhyme with muslin.

Sort of like rhyme. Do you pronounce the "h"? No. Just because a word looks like it sounds one way does not mean it does.

Bedtime for me. :)

No comments: