Saturday, January 3, 2009

doom gloom thundercloud

Even my stupid craig's list posts don't get answered. If you ever have the chance to be avant garde and ahead of the pack and whatnot, don't. You'll regret it.

Gloom doom gloom doom thundercloud thundercloud thundercloud gloom. And I have to go back to work Monday. Thankfully, I have a job to go back to, but yugh.

Stardate 58: Have not spoken to a single unrelated soul in weeks. People at work don't count. Starting to wish I could take up social drinking and throw my boobs around unabashedly. That is how people make friends right? No? Could've fooled me.

glooom

doom

thundercloud

This is what time off does to me. Of course, the rest of the time I'm so busy I can't see straight. :-/ Oh well, back to work next week and back home to my comfy little apartment. I miss my apartment, despite the fact that I didn't have time to clean the bathroom before I left for my parents' house and will therefore have to do it when I get back. Not so great.

No comments: