Monday, November 3, 2008

Stuff from yesterday:

I wrote what follows while working on my project, which works now, by the way, oh yeah. Also, is it weird if when writing () you take care not to separate parenthetical pairs if you make a mistake and have to add an extra ( or )? Hehe, I caught myself doing that. Guess I have the right blog, don't I?

Okay, here's the stuff from yesterday and then I have to learn the Illidan fight, fix my swing/auto shot timing, do my Calc HW for tomorrow, iron out the two remaining errors and the last 14 points from my project, come up with a color scheme (optional) for said project, locate and wolf down something to eat, find an IP address that may or may not be out there at work, raid Illidan (omg, omggg, friends are awesome things :) ) and still get to bed early enough that I'm coherent tomorrow.

Whee.

Yesterday (all my troubles seemed so far awaaaaay, do do do do do do dooo do do..):
I'm not sure how I've existed all this time not knowing about

debuggers.

Eclipse debugger, I lurv you.


Pop quiz, why doesn't this code work:

} else if (test < 0) {
result = -1;

/*if the current object norm is greater than that of

the passed in number
* return 1
*/
} else if (test < 0) {
result = 1;
}

return result;


Yeah, I feel dumb.

I also love the debugger. Babies?


Is it wierd to laugh at your computer screen when you're sitting alone
reading something funny?


There were zombies on the metro last night. There were also a gaggle
of kids in the car having a wonderful time running from said zombies.
Very cool. :D

No comments: