Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Home. Hooooooome. Hoooome, sweet, dirty, cluttered home. I will clean and shop and cook on Friday, hopefully. Then, the plan is to log on to wow and make several heroic bosses cry. Cry. Then, maybe pwn some noobs in BGs. Disengage, what?

I'm not even unpacking anything but this laptop. Not even the adapter. Insha'Allah, I'm going to finish this post, log on and make sure I haven't been hacked today, and holler at the guildies, who may or may not holler back, being a taciturn collection of inverts, at least part of the time. Then again, maybe it's me.

I need to post on Craig's list too: wanted, one similar wierdo-loving freak to throw calculus problems at over the web. I may meet you for a coffee should you not prove to be the sort of creep who generally? frequents Craig's list.



He fucking won. Holy shit. Do your job, secret service. Keep the man alive.

No comments: