Friday, November 7, 2008

I'm getting sleepy. Also, TdIL is still inappropriate and might laugh at me if he ever read this. Although, perhaps not in a mean way, even though he'd say something mean which wouldn't really be mean. Which is why I like him. He still thinks I'm weird, and possibly ugly. Oh cruel, cruel world. /drama /melodrama

Back to work. 30 min more of studying. But, hey, I can do freaking exponential problems now. Must collapse into bed the instant I get home. The Instant. The laptop must not leave the backpack. The desktop monitor must not be turned on. Brush the teeth. Change the shirt. Blegh, my sleep shorts are dirty, like the majority of my clothes. :-/

Sleepy. Sleepy. Sleepy. Sleepy. I'm going to try to debut my podcast this weekend, insha'Allah. I have 2 episodes recorded, although I don't know if the 2nd will make it to air. The first was surprisingly good when I listened to it on playback though. At least, I thought it was. :)

Mom can listen to it. :D Although, I don't even think she reads this blog now. I have no readers. None. Even my internet persona doesn't have any friends. /tears of bitterness /laugh at me /back to work

au revoir, peeps. peace, love, and unity. salaams

No comments: