Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's not fair. I have to study Calculus. I still don't know what to do with my life. My daddy stunted my growth. I like, not am crushing on, zomg would have his babies a guy who is totally inappropriate and thinks I'm weird, oh, and possibly ugly. And, worse, appropriate men bore me. Silly. Totally. Bore. Me.

And I didn't vote because of said stupid Calculus. I'd insert a curse word there, but some of the few people who might read this won't if I do. Hi, Mom.

Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Moan. (That doesn't count. I'm using it in the verb sense.) Cryyyyyy. I am soooo lonely.

I'm also terrified that I'll graduate again and still not be happy. I can't do that again. The world was my oyster before. I was successful and smart and accomplished and got smacked down. Smacked down. And gave up. And now, I'm something else.

/primal scream.

It's not 10:40 yet? I have to leave and go home at 10:40, or I will have the options of staying here all night or taking the subway and walking a loong way home, with a backpack that weighs more than a small child. If I wore that thing in the front, I could simulate pregnancy, except that it's too big to use for that.

...

I may be losing my mind.

No comments: