Sunday, November 16, 2008

OK, programming is for me. Admittedly, the server queue is > 1k, but I could be playing a different game while I wait and instead, I'm working on my project, not because I'm worried about it, but because I have an idea that might make it very easy and I want to see how it'll work.

Very cool.

Also, TdIL is annoying. Every time I think I could get over him and go on and find Duty Brother, if I'm lucky, he does something nice and I like him even more. Ugh. He'd either be mortified or laugh at me if he read this. Possibly both. I am crushing bad. Except this doesn't feel like a crush. Not at all. Blegh. Yurgh. /cry He'd like me if my legs were visible. Well, between the legs and the former hair he would anyway. Although, I am partial to the current hair, too. I miss my locks a little, but I needed the ROP. I'll explain that sometime.

Eh, nobody is worth that though. Although, he'd be the one that was if anyone. I am an idiot. I admit it. Freely.

This is not fair. Being weird and lonely works as long as you don't want anybody else. #$^$##%#@%#$^&This is not fair.

Yay. And my folks will read this, assuming anybody even still reads this and be like "ohno, Duty Brother, where is he, find one, quick!! omg, omg, freak out more." *grumble*

I don't want to have Duty Brother's babies. I'm tired of settling. Of course, not dying a virgin would be nice too. Not enough to want to have Duty Brother's babies, though. :-/

To the parental units: this is a blog. It's me, for real. If you want to harbor imaginary visions of me, don't read it. I'd like it if you did read it though. I feel like you don't know me. Like you haven't in a very long time. Like you have the total wrong idea. I don't know. I'm sorry if I'm wrong. Well here you go.

No comments: