Tuesday, March 3, 2009

they start to win

The problem isn't so much the stupid people. It isn't the idiot girl who decides you've already moved in with her and she's just going to browbeat you ("we'll move you this Saturday") until you give in, despite the fact that she's always seemed afraid to talk to you and you watched her ask somebody else to move in with her not five minutes before she found out that you have the ability to pay rent. It's not the dude with a crush and a huge personality disorder. It's the ones you thought were ok. It's the ones about whom you thought "ok, you don't like me, but you don't mess with me either. We're not friends, friends would be too much to ask of anyone, but I don't have to watch my back around you."

If I did meet somebody nice, as a friend, for a relationship, w/e, it wouldn't even matter, because after a while, all you see is stupid, hateful, nasty people and you can't recognize anything else anyway.

No comments: