Friday, March 27, 2009

Quick and wrung-out

It's Thursday.  Thursday.  I have to keep reminding myself because otherwise I start to sink into the exhaustion.  I am trying to do too much this semester: work 25-30 hours a week, 2 significant classes, and gymnastics team, which is a huge timesink.  This will be a bad semester.  But, if I had to choose between this and going back to study, study, study, nothing else, I would pick this.

I already have a degree with study, study, study grades.  What I need right now is to get to the point where I can balance everything (better) and not be quite so exhausted at the end of the day.

Random unrelated stuff: It rained all day today.  Everything smells wet.  Inside, it smells like wet people and clothes.  Not that lovely a smell.  Outside is better, wet ground and water in the air don't smell half-bad. :)

My shoulders are incredibly sore.  Full-body ice pack wanted.  I don't even have a regular ice pack though, because for some reason, I left them with my parents when I moved down here.

I muscled myself up a wall, with a little cheating, and did a handstand about 3" from the wall yesterday though.  I couldn't do that at the beginning of the semester. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, congrats on that.. but as a sidenote.. maybe the reason you hurt so bad is because... YOU CHEATED!! LOL Just kidding.

Judy said...

haha, :D It could be! There's a foam roll halfway up, so I hooked my toes on it and held myself up so I could walk my hands close to the wall.