Monday, March 2, 2009

The one that's not about me. :)

This blog is usually pretty serious, being my something-or-other serious and emotionally beneficial, so I'm going to try to write more posts that are not about me. I'm back on track with the original goal of the blog: getting unbroke, and unlonely, despite the permanent (hopefully) inherent weirdness. So, now, I'm going to try branching out. It's not all about me anymore! Enjoy. :)

Site of the day:

Che55.com


This site lets you play chess games with people all over the world. It's basically correspondence chess, with certain amounts of time between moves (2 days, 5 days, etc...). Most importantly, the site is well-used. I have 6 or 7 games after a day of being a member. The chess interface is soft and homey and easy to use. All in all, I find this a worthwhile site if you're a chess fan, or if you are just looking for a fun game to play with another human being on your own time. Check it out.

No comments: