Friday, January 16, 2009

3 days of Yoga!

This is my 3rd consecutive day of doing the full Bikram yoga workout. This is significant because I have a hard time being consecutive in my yoga days. The goal here is 60 consecutive days.

The longest I have gone consecutively before is 30 days, and that was 10 years ago when I first found the Bikram book in the back stacks of a library in Birkama, The Gambia, West Africa. Life is funny. It wasn't the book in that link though, but the first edition. I do have the book in the link now though and it is pretty much the same as that first edition.

I have to email the girl I had gone to the library with, since she is the best friend I have in the world, even though I email her not at all frequently enough, and I still don't know her second son's name. Shame on me. In fact, I'm going to email her right now.

Done! I emailed her. :D

Anyway, hopefully I can get 60 consecutive days. Then I can cut my yoga practice time in half and start working earnestly on my splits. 57 days to go!

Tomorrow, or whenever I decide to/have time to/aren't too lazy to post next: I realize how terrible my diet has become and resolve to improve it for the sake of my body's anti-amenorrhea and anti-anemia mechanisms, among others. I pretty much just assume that I'm always anemic though. I remember trying to donate blood once. That's for the next post though.

Good night DC, peace to all.
WBL

No comments: