Friday, February 20, 2009

breakthrough!

I was me tonight! I have to go to bed, there's a show tomorrow and call time is 5:15 and I have to walk 3 miles to get there, but I actually had fun loading the truck tonight. Part of it was people including me in the silliness that goes on, which was cool, but part of it was just relaxing. That's so incredibly hard to do sometimes.

I don't know, I was in a good mood anyway, because the guild I'm applying to seems to be cool, not as cool as the coolest guild evar, but cool. :D It was probably that. But, I decided at some point that I was NOT going to stand around and feel weird and I didn't. When they ran out of stuff to carry and lift and whatnot, I practiced my old Taekwondo forms. Let's see if I can do a repeat next week. Show tomorrow! Pyramids say ooooooooooooooooooooow! What?! Oooooooooooooooooow!

gnight folks ^^
peace and love

No comments: