Sunday, October 19, 2008

3rd place? Check?

K, weirdo is in DC, at Love Cafe, the brainchild of lawyer - turned - baker Warren something. I've read a lot of bad reviews about the cupcakes, but came here anyway and wasn't disappointed. The cupcake was really, really good. Maybe not like Nuwra's, but very good. Melt on your tongue icing, substantial but not brickish cake.

I'm not a gourmand or anything, but I enjoyed it, and the hot chocolate I washed it down with was lacking in whipped cream but otherwise very good also. Maybe you have to ask for whipped cream, I don't know.

I could see myself getting a lot of work done here. I'm not getting it done at home, that's for sure.

Back to work. I just started this project - way too late and I'm stuck on the first part. Woohoo. /end sarcastic enthusiasm.

No comments: