Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Soaked today, still awake too late.

Continuing with the 6 words, I went skating between thunderstorms today.  The path wasn't bad, but predictably another storm blew up and I got soaked between taking off my skates and heading to the train station.  Thankfully, I hurried and got off the trail and the hill up from it before it blew in.  Two and a half hours is still a long time to be wet though.  Storms cause slow, slow trains.

Oh, and I still need to go to bed earlier.  And this whole "I hate everybody" thing blows, except I don't know what else to do.  And there is no self-consciousness with it, definite plus.  (And it doesn't apply to work really.  At work, I'm at work.  *shrug*  Besides, I like my job and I understand my role and I'm okay with it.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the only thing I hate about my work is the fact that I've been so busy lately I don't blog or read blogs. Bites! LOL OH and all the telemarketing calls I get. ugh.