Sunday, September 21, 2008

Another day, another blog, same wierdo

As of today, I have about 7 or 8 semi-written blogs floating around the interwebz. Welcome, Mom. :)

I don't have a readership, as far as I know, but as long as I'm not too negative, my Momz might read this.

So, as introduction, let me say that this is the story of how I went from sad and lonely and weird to happy and friendful?, ummm, friended?, whatever, and weird. I'm being optimistic here.

My weird isn't going anywhere anytime soon, if I'm lucky. :)

There are four steps involved here:
1. Focus at work.
2. Focus when I'm supposed to be in class/doing schoolwork.
3. Find an extracurricular activity where I fit at least a little.
4. Discover DC! On weirdo terms!

K. That's the plan.

Right now, off to do some #2. (Write my programming project, that is. ^^)

No comments: